I'm a Mormon.I'm a Mormon.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Well, this is my first blog ever, which means I don't have a single clue where to start. I guess i can begin with a little bit about me. I was born and rasied in New Jersey and am one of six kids (3rd from the top). I love reading fantasy/sci fi novels (big star wars fan) and played sledge hockey (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sledge_hockey) for 6 years.

I was raised as a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and have always wanted a way to repay tthe Lord for the health i've been given. Acting on that, I am now serving as a full-time missionary via Mormon.org chat, where i answer questions and teach people who are interested in the gospel. To be honest I love it, I get to talk to people around the world and hear of their stories. Not only that, but whie i'm teaching others through the spirit, I learn alot myself by looking up and pondering on the best answer for them.

Well that's my first blog, I hope it was worth reading to you. I'm going to try to put a new one up monday, wednesday, and friday (with today being the exception).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mormon Channel